The short story is...
- Brian Forella owned and operated the Wreck Room for 10+ years.
- A few years ago, Wreck Room was forced to close due to city development along 7th street.
- Brian Forella took over 6th Street Live with the idea of turning it into a bar and live music venue unlike any in Fort Worth. A place for Wreck Room goers to call "home". A place for community.
- Lola's Saloon opened Jan 23rd, 2008 introducing this concept and continues to transform into its complete vision.
- Lola's is your home away from home for the best in local, regional and national live music in Fort Worth. Lola's is all ages unless otherwise noted. Free parking!