Lolas Bar is perfect please for meeting crazy folks. Once upon a time we found out that teens love huge cocks and they are ready to seduce folks in the bar to please them. Is it right? Not really, but we can’t call it being wrong.
A new niched has been created and it’s about step mother videos with their step daughters. It’s time you take a look at videos of fake agent. It’s all about tricking girls into intimate situations on camera.
Are you a mommysgirl? Enjoy it because we know what it means by looking at that website!
Fake Agent in UK is known to trick their wanna-be models into having sex with him on the camera and he doesn’t deliver the promised job!
If you want to spice up your day-to-day activity list you should visit xxx massage rooms. These girls will surely take care of your body needs.
Lovely girls taking up the backdoor game for the very first time, watch teens loving anal the first time they try it.
What do you have in mind when you see abused porn? It’s rough stuff but so many people love it.
The video clips of bang bros are already addded to our tube website. Check it out.
It was around 11pm when I had just left the party. I stood by the roadside waiting for a taxi to no avail. Then came this gigantic handsome man whose chest big just blew my mind. I asked Him if he would take me home. He agreed, under one condition – I had to record an episode of DarkX Porn with him. It was not until I arrived in his house when I realized his intention. He had driven past my home. He removed his shirt and I began to admire his well built body. He came close to me and looked straight into my eyes. He began to undress me as he gripped my wet panty. Then we rolled into action.
If you ever wondered what’s so special about punishment of videos you need to see what real love-making means. And these clips will show it to you.
What you should keep in mind
Bar owners are running a business, and like any other business owner, they would like to make as much profits off their clients as possible so the clients they are going to love or hate is mainly determined by how these clients relate to their ultimate goal of maximizing profits. Many times though there may be other things not related to profits that may determine whom they like and who they hate, but bottom line would be those who are bad for business are going to be hated and those who are good for business are going to be loved.
Types of clients bar owners love
- The big spenders: the big spenders are those clients who come in and spend a lot of money buying drinks and stuff. They are usually rich and keep buying rounds for their friends and at times even strangers or the entire bar. Such clients may be show offs but the amount of money they spend in one night will leave the bar owner smiling and they may not worry much about their character.
- The regular: The regular client turns the bar into part of their routine, they will come in either every day or every weekend and spend a reasonable amount of money. It may not be as much as the big spender, but it is an assured amount. The bar owner knows that they count on the regular to come in and spend not less than a certain amount. Regulars are loyal clients, they will not care that a new bar opened down the street, they just like that bar and will keep going there and bringing their friends there to.
- The friendly client: The friendly clients is a joy to be around, they are well humoured, they take a genuine interest in other people and make everyone feel good about themselves, not only does the bar owner like them, but also the other customers. Even if the friendly client comes to the bar without money, they somehow will get the other clients to buy them drinks and that is more money for the bar owner.
- The good tipper: Many bar owners do not pay their staff a lot because they hope they will make up for that with tips, this means that the clients who tip well are helping the bar owner keep his staff happy and paid.
Types of clients Bar owners hate
- Cheap clients: these clients would have loved to have free drinks at the bar, not because they do not have money but because they do not like to spend, so they decide to look for the cheapest drinks. They drink the cheapest beer, they do not like to buy drinks for their friends and never drink much.
- Fighters: These ones regardless of whether they spend much or not, they will be hated by bar owners because they are always causing disruption, fighter get drunk and engage in unnecessary confrontations with other clients or even with the staff at the bar, they break things and make everyone uncomfortable. They are just bad for business.
- Complainers: Complainers do not always have genuine complaints; they just enjoy complaining about everything. They can complain about the shape of their glass, the lighting in the bar, the fact that someone else got served before them and so on. In most cases, they complain with the hope they will be given free stuff as compensation. They are just a pain and it is a wonder why they keep coming back to the bar.
- Disrespectful clients: There are so many of these ones at bars, they treat the staff like they are slaves, snap their fingers when calling a waiter or waitress, expect to be treated like kings and act like they own the world so everyone should bow down to them. Sometimes if they are spending a lot it is a comfort but still it is much better when they are not there.
- Those who won’t leave: As much as bar owners like to have a full bar and say you are welcome, they also have a closing time and appreciate it if everyone respected that. Clients who refuse to leave even after closing time become a headache. It is like being forced to work overtime at your job.
Which client are you?
So now you have an idea which clients are hated and loved by bar owners, are you able to identify any of these traits in you? Sometimes it is not so easy and the bar owner may not tell you directly so the best thing is to just try and be good for the business and you will be one of those loved.
Many people imagine owning a bar is a sure way to have money pouring in while they have fun. It is a misconception that once you have the money to set up and you manage to set up, then people will start pouring in to quench their thirst, after all alcohol is man’s companion in misery and celebration and there are many of those.
The reality of owning a small town bar is far from what you would imagine. Getting it set up and opening the doors is only the beginning of your struggle. According to statistics, over 70 percent of bars will close down in their first year because of the challenges. Identifying some of these challenges as well as the opportunities and preparing for them, can, however, help you sail through those struggles and succeed.
Some of the struggles
- Getting people to come in: Many times, bar owners will open their doors for business, but that still does not encourage people to come in. your competitor around the corner or down the road, who has been in the business for longer may still have people going there. Small towns tend to have people who get used to routine, they want to go where they have gone for years ad may not be ready to try somewhere new. It may take a lot of promotions to get clients
- Mixing business and friendship: In small towns everyone knows everyone so even if you have just moved in, you are bound to make friends and these friends will come to your bar. At first it may seem great, but later on because they are your friends, they may expect to be given preferential treatment, like free drinks or drinking on credit, this becomes a real struggle because you will be serving drinks and not getting paid yet it is also hard to be firm as you fear it may chase them away and spoil your reputation.
- People get drunk: That is exactly what people do in bars and usually that is what you are hoping for, that your customers will drink a lot of alcohol and get drunk and stagger off living you richer, but that is not what happens all the time. Drunk people come with all kinds of problems, there are those who get into fights and cause disruption and destruction in your bar, others will get drunk and try to run off without paying or forget they have not cleared their bill, and you find another throwing up all over your floor and someone needs to clean that up. There is so much trouble associated with drunk people, it could be an article on its own.
- Managing workers: It is never easy finding the right people to help you run a small town bar, it is not like there are hundreds of qualified people to choose from so you need to put up with a lot when you manage to get a reasonable team. But some may have poor hospitality skills, others may join the party and get drunk on duty, others are dishonest and may steal from you or your customers and firing such people means you have to go through the task of finding a replacement.
- Small towns have small populations: having a small population means you may not have so many potential customers especially if there are many other bars competing for clients. It also means you need to work twice as hard to make more money from the few customers you get.
But it is not all gloom and doom for the small-town bar owner, there are opportunities you can exploit to see to it that you succeed.
- Promotions: There are a lot of opportunities to have promotions in your bar. Promotions ranging from happy hour, right up to different themed celebrations. It could be national holidays, mother’s day or father’s discounts, and much more, it all depends on how creative you can get and how well you know the traditions of the people you are targeting.
- Venue hires: Many people would find the local bar a great venue for parties like birthdays, company anniversaries as well as meetings. Providing venue hire or even just letting them use the venue free as long as they spend some money there, is a great opportunity to make some extra money for the bar.
- Playing cupid: Small town bars can serve as a local cupid, helping single people get partners. Singles nights can attract a lot of customers.
With a lot of determination and hard work you eventually succeed and actually have fun running you bar.